The 180 Center it is a nonprofit outreach dedicated to turning lives around by restoring hope and helping people in crisis through Biblical discipleship, conflict resolution training, and leadership skills that will result in the ability to move in the purpose God has for each individual. We provide spiritual training, human services, and practical tools with the goal to reconnect isolated people to God, their families, and a supportive community. The 180 Center welcomes people who are hungry and desperate for truth and want to discover purpose in their lives. We provide spiritual guidance through training in the understanding of the Bible, God’s love letter to humanity. Over a period of 18 months, we offer – several phases of commitment that will bring one to a place of freedom in and through our Lord Jesus Christ.
First Phase: 0-3 months
- Participants may send out mail, but there will be no incoming mail. Loved ones may keep in contact with you through the staff.
- Participants may not have visitors.
- Upon successful completion of first phase, participant may enter second phase.
Second Phase: 4-6 months
- Participants must submit the names and numbers of people they may want to contact or from whom they want to receive mail. Staff will approve up to three contacts.
- Participants will be allowed supervised visits on Saturdays from 12 PM – 3PM
- Participants will be allowed one 15 minute phone call on Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 6 PM and 8 PM, with the last call no later than 7:45 PM and only two attempts to complete these calls per day.
Third Phase: 7-12 months
After six months, participants may be allowed supervised home visits and will be accompanied by another member of the program. Home visits will only be between 7 AM and 4 PM. This offsite visitation must be pre-approved and will be granted based on the participants progress.
Fourth Phase: 13-18 months
Upon successful completion of the program, there will be a meeting with the participant and staff to discuss their future plans.
This program includes ongoing:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Godly Principles
- Spiritual Development
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
- Spiritual Counsel Work With Courts, Probation, and Parole
- Bible Studies